Each submission will be judged based on its:
- Ability to clearly and correctly demonstrate the importance of adjusting one’s head restraint*
- Entertainment value
- Production Quality
- Audience Appeal and Relevance, ie. Whether the video is likely to inspire drivers and their passengers to adjust their head restraints
All entries will be short-listed by CIRPD staff. Short-listed entries will be judged by an external panel consisting of film/television production, marketing, and road safety experts.
*It is important that your video be accurate in portraying proper information about whiplash prevention. Here are some tips and resources to help:
- Avoid depictions of neck braces, as they are not recommended for use with whiplash injuries.
- A properly adjusted head restraint will be approximately 5cm away from the back of you head and the top will be level with the top of the driver/passenger's head.
- View our Myths and Facts about Whiplash
- Get more information on how to Properly Adjust a Head Restraint
See the list of Judges